- Gill Bertram, Valentina Pintus and Hannah Venet offer Matclass Pilates one-to-one and one-to-two at Central Studio.
- Gill also teaches Yoga privates at Central Studio
This is a great way of learning Pilates faster and very accurately. It is useful if you attend a matclass but feel you would like individual help with exercises you find difficult; if you would like to build a home programme of exercise, for those can’t make regular matclasses or those with injuries or conditions which mean they need more attention than a group matclass provides. You can come for a one-off session to work on something specific or have a regular weekly appointment. The times are more flexible than a weekly group matclass.
To attend private matclasses at Central Studio you will need to be mobile enough to climb the stairs and get up from and down to the floor without too much difficulty. If you are unable to do this, you can attend Bea’s home studio to do equipment work. The equipment means we can work with people with more limited mobility.
|Monday||11.40-1.40pm||Initials, Privates, 1:2. 1:3||Gill Bertram|
|Tuesday||10.15-12.15pm||Initials, Privates, 1:2. 1:3||Gill Bertram|
|Wednesday||1.00-3.00pm||Initials, Privates, 1:2. 1:3||Hannah Venet|
|Thursday||11.15-12.15pm||Initials, Privates, 1:2. 1:3||Gill Bertram|
|Thursday||2.40-3.40pm||Initials, Privates, 1:2. 1:3||Gill Bertram|
|Saturday||10.40-1.40pm||Initials, Privates, 1:2. 1:3||Valentina Pintus|
Please email us or call us on 07495 071 711.
Initial consultation: Includes a postural assessment and exercises designed for you. 1hr £48.
We ask you to pay for all initial classes in advance, thank you.
One to One, Private Matclasses
Block of 8 one-hour classes: £320 (Equivalent to £40 a class).
Block of 5 one-hour classes: £210 (Equivalent to £42 a class)
Individual one-hour class: £45
(You and another person known to you make the arrangement together to come as a two.)
Block of 8 classes: £240 per person (Equivalent to £30 per person per class).
Block of 5 classes: £160 per person (Equivalent to £32 per person per class).
Individual classes: £33 per person, per class
Terms & Conditions
- If you pay for a block of classes, they are to be used within a six-month period from the date of your first class, after which they are void.
- Classes are not transferable from one person to another.
- Payments are non-refundable in all circumstances.
- We ask for a minimum of 24 hours notice for a one to one and one to three cancelled appointment. If less than 24 hours notice is given, we do charge the full amount in all circumstances.
- It is considered your responsibility to come to the correct location which will be emailed to you when you book online.