Come and Try Pilates
We are running Two Beginners Pilates Taster Sessions for you to try Pilates with us before you book for the September 2017 term. Find out how brilliant it is for your body and mind!
- Tuesday 5th September 5.50-6.50pm at Central Studio with Gill Bertram
- Wednesday 6th September 6.50-7.50pm at Central Studio with Bea Alexander
PLUS Two Higher Level Class Taster Sessions for you to try with Katia Caldarola and Valentina Pintus. Find out what wonderful teachers they are!
- Tuesday 5th September Level 2 (Lower Intermediate Class) 8.00-9.00pm at Central Studio with Katia Caldarola
- Thursday 7th September Pilates Classical 34 Exercises Class 7-8pm at Central Studio with Valentina Pintus
Try Pilates Dance Floor Barre
- Tuesday 5th September General Level 6.55-7.55pm at Central Studio with Abby Warrilow
- This class is like the exercises you do at a ballet barre translated to the floor. This makes your abdominals work harder and takes the pressure of leg joints. There is more emphasis on timing, and turn out than a normal Pilates class. Some sequences are done to music just like a dance class. You can come even if you have not danced before. Do not be shy. Women AND men benefit. (No leodard required!)
- £8.00 reduced price
All Sessions are held at our matclass home,
14a Broughton Street Lane,
To make a booking, please
click on the link below to our ‘MindBody’ Scheduling site.